Thursday, June 7, 2012

Farewell, Siabalumbi

 I think it is best if we let the pictures tell the story of our last day at Siabalumbi.  Yes, I got a bit teary when I was saying goodbye to the teachers, but the children are the ones that rip the heart right out of my chest.  I think the Stewart family feels the same way.

The Stewarts and Richard.

Siabalumbi school.

The only way we can connect to the internet is through our satellite USB in the middle of the yard as Grayson demonstrates here.



Emma and Rachel with a group of children, look at the love.
Learning to line up for class.




Grade 1 P.E. Class.

The beloved Pre-K class.
Painting the mural in Siabalumbi Church.

Mixing cement for the new Siabalumbi school buildings.


African sunset.

Carrying bricks to the builders.

Walking home from school.



1 comment:

  1. Love reading through your posts and seeing the pictures. Blessings to each of you as you serve Him during this live-changing trip!

    ReplyDelete